The talented personality has endured a number of controversies in the past year, which have notably opened up various new and better opportunities for the loved celebrity.
ALSO READ: Sunil Grover Is Back!
Speaking about the casting of the actors, filmmaker Vishal Bhardwaj said that he is elated to have Vijay Raaz and Sunil Grover as his unconventional leads in the film. While Sunil plays a crucial and major part and Vishal was surprised to know what a big star he is across India. Grover has been acting in films since 1998 and this is the first time he will play a key character.
Grover is not paired opposite the two lead actresses Sanya Malhotra and Radhika Madan, the makers are now on the lookout for two actors to play their husbands. "I have noticed that everyone is eager to interact with him and now I am eager to shoot a great part with him too". While the second schedule which will see Radhika and Sanya in a different avatar will be shot later in Abu Dhabi. Since the film is based in Rajasthan, the actors will also be enrolled in various workshops to get their rustic turns right. Vishal Bhardwaj is working on the music album as well with five to six songs, keeping Rajasthani flavour and folklore in mind.
Grover was discovered by late satirist Jaspal Bhatti while the future Comedy Nights with Kapil star was pursuing a theatre degree. "I am looking forward to directing Sanya and Radhika because I can mould them according to my will, change their look and create something fresh". Talking further about the prep work, Bhardwaj informs, "All the actors are already learning a attractive Rajasthani dialect for their roles". He is now working on the IPL-based web series Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Live.
- Toyota, Lexus to launch 'talking' vehicles in 2021
- Jamie Oliver's Australian restaurant group has collapsed
- Banco Bradesco SA (BBD) - Trendy stock
- Dallas woman claims R. Kelly gave her an STD
- Where And When You Can Witness the Lyrids Meteor Shower
- NEET 2018 admit card released; how to download
- UP Board Class X, Class XII results to be declared on April 29; click here for details
- Express highway planned to connect Delhi-Mumbai: Nitin Gadkari
- Airtel targets users Idea and Vodafone may lose in merger process
- Monument Capital Management Purchases Shares of 11240 IBM (IBM)