If you can't file your 2017 Idaho income tax return by today's due date, you may be able to get an automatic six-month extension if you pay enough of your total tax.
Whether you filed your taxes weeks ago or are rushing to mail in yours at the last minute, you'll still want to take a break today to enjoy some freebies, deals and special offers to ease the stress of the day - or celebrate with lunch or dinner, thanks to some free food options.
"This is the past year Americans will fill out outdated, complicated tax forms", Trump writes.
Post office open late for Tax Day?
For every large pizza purchased between April 17-19, guests will get one large cheese pizza free.
Giordano's: Get $5 off your order with this coupon.
Firehouse Subs is offering a free medium sub from Wednesday through Friday with the purchase of another medium or large sub, chips and drink. Offer valid Tuesday through Thursday.
Hardee's - Free sausage biscuit, no purchase necessary, 7-10 am.
Free regular wedge with a purchase of any large pizza.
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: The day after Tax Day is the chain's Free Pizookie Day.
Noodles & Company: Get $4 off a $10 online purchase through April 18 using the code TAXDAY18.
Office Depot: Shred up to five pounds of documents, including tax records, for free through April 28 at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores with a coupon available at www.officedepot.com/shredding.
Please keep in mind that even if you have an extension of time to file your return, you will owe interest on any tax not paid by April 17.
P.F. Chang's: 15% off takeout via code TAXDAY.
- Risk Factors in Focus - Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:WLL)
- Brokerages Issued Electronic Arts Inc. (EA) Target Price at $90.23
- Virtu Financial LLC Buys Shares of 29773 Kosmos Energy Ltd (NYSE:KOS)
- Harley Quinn spin-off film starring Margot Robbie eyes director
- Steve Harvey Talks Kardashians' 'Family Feud' Episode: 'Kim Didn't Know Nothing'
- Surgery for Manchester City star Aguero
- Jets' Nick Mangold announces retirement after 11 seasons
- EU Court: Poland's Forest Management Led to Partial Loss of Bialowieza Site
- Teekay Offshore Partners LP (TOO) Given Average Rating of "Hold" by Brokerages
- Supreme Court strikes down key deportation provision, with Gorsuch help