These include the likes of Xiaomi Redmi 5, Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro and Mi MIX 2. Folks at XDA Developers managed to get hold of the firmware files of the Redmi S2, which revealed a lot of details about the smartphone.
The firmware files of the Redmi S2 shows has references for msm8953 which suggests that it is fueled by Snapdragon 625 mobile platform.
The Mi 6X will come in three variants - 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 64GB storage.
In order to counter the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, the other Chinese major tech giant has reduced the price of its model by Rs 5000. Also, there are no details available on the amount of RAM it will be featuring. Coming of the optics set up, the Redmi phone is expected to be sport a dual camera set up on the rear panel. It will come with a dual rear camera of a 12-megapixel Sony IMX486 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and a secondary 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. For snapping selfies, it is expected to feature 5-megpaixel Samsung S5K5E8 sensor. Even though the new MIUI 9.5 is associated with Android Oreo, the devices in question aren't getting Oreo, rather, the update only brings Xiaomi-made changes and updates based on Nougat 7.1. It will be fueled by 3,080mAh battery.
The Redmi S2 is said to be mainly designed for only two markets - China and India.
- Australian nun arrested in Philippines over political activities
- " "Barclays Reiterates "$220.00" Price Target for Alibaba Group (BABA)
- Skylands Capital LLC Sold shares of Home Depot Inc. (HD)
- Johnson Controls International plc (JCI) — Hot Trending Stock
- October First Weekend Box Office Collection: Varun Dhawan Banita Sandhu Shoojit Sarcar
- Ruggie Capital Group Acquires 285 Shares of The Home Depot (NYSE:HD)
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Analysts See $1.05 EPS
- Facebook class action looms over facial recognition software
- Asian Stocks Waver After China Data, Earnings, in Focus
- Weekly Valley National Bancorp (NYSE:VLY) Ratings as of April 15, 2018