Barcelona will lock horns with Absa Premiership champions Mamelodi Sundowns at the FNB Stadium with the Ghanaian shot-stopper likely to feature.
Barcelona will play an global friendly against Mamelodi Sundowns, the champions of South Africa's Premier Soccer League, in Johannesburg on May 16 to mark 100 years since the birth of former president Nelson Mandela, the club announced on Thursday.
Of course very little. He believes Downs can match Barcelona blow for blow.
Crosas never played a La Liga game for Barca and is most well known for a three-year spell with Glasgow Celtic. The France starlet took the ball forward and, without having to think about it, cracked a finish past Onyango into the top-left corner with a clinical level at which a PSL striker could salivate.
"It depends on which players the Barca coach uses - I'm sure he will do some rotation of players".
Where is Mamelodi Sundowns vs Barcelona being played?
"You know‚ so many times you will hear [Downs coach] Pitso [Mosimane] saying‚ "Ah‚ we knew that we would win because we are used to these games". Now it will be a different game", said Eymael.
The encounter between the Brazilians and Barcelona will be available to all South Africans as the game will be broadcast on national broadcaster SABC and SuperSport.
Eymael said the crowd‚ and Sundowns being keyed up to prove themselves against Barca‚ could be levellers.
"So‚ yes‚ it's a friendly for Barcelona".
"The big home crowd will also help Sundowns".
- A Phony Vote on 'Net Neutrality'
- No more Family Guy: James Murdoch to leave Fox after Disney deal
- With friends like Trump, who needs enemies?: EU's Tusk
- Battlefield V Reveal Event to Take Place Next Week
- Maradona signs on with Dynamo Brest as chairman of the board
- Frances Bean Loses Kurt Cobain's Iconic 'MTV Unplugged' Guitar to Ex-Husband
- Shenmue 3 release date pushed back to 2019
- KKR keep their play-offs qualification hopes alive in IPL 2018
- EU and Iran 'make good start' on salvaging nuclear deal
- Sporting CP condemn 'vandalism and aggression' after reports of players attacked