Just after The Daily Show's Trevor Noah confirmed that he would host the reveal event, EA went one step further and unveiled the official title.
EA is set to reveal the newest entry in the Battlefield franchise next week on May 23.
Battlefield V is now without an official release date, and has yet to be announced for specific platforms. You'll be able to tune into the reveal at 13:00 PDT / 16:00 EDT / 20:00 GMT. The presence of Mixer is odd.
We've been hearing rumors for a while now that the next Battlefield game will be revealed at E3 or EA Play next month.
So that you know, the next Battlefield game was rumored to be different than Battlefield 1.
At the moment there is no more information about Battlefield V, so we do not know when will be its release date or what platforms the title will arrive. Earlier today, Noah posted a video to his official Twitter account in which he talks about his love of gaming and announces that he will host a Battlefield reveal on May 23. While this usually is a given, with competing military shooter Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 rumoured to forsake a single-player campaign and throw in a battle royale mode instead, it's heartening to see EA throw fans of single-player experiences something to bother with.
DICE also promises new modes and experiences, along with some major overhauls to the gameplay.
Beyond that, the teases are quite vague.
- Senate Committee Releases 2500 Pages About 2016 Trump Tower Meeting
- Here Are The Five Senators Who Voted Against Haspel
- A Phony Vote on 'Net Neutrality'
- Heitkamp to support Haspel for top Central Intelligence Agency job
- 'Nova, Michigan set for title game rematch
- AU vows efforts to mitigate new Ebola outbreak in DRC
- With friends like Trump, who needs enemies?: EU's Tusk
- Your Body Clock is Associated With Mood Disorders
- Man dies of 'projectile wound of the head' after vape pen explodes
- Bills to retire Thurman Thomas' jersey number