The Belgium forward said that his next contract might be the last one he signs while he is in the prime of his career.
The Belgian has two years remaining on his current deal, worth around £200,000-per-week, and does not expect the FA Cup final at Wembley against Manchester United on Saturday to be his last game for the club, but expects some significant improvements to the squad who fell well short this season.
Real Madrid have been linked with an interest in the 27-year-old, who is said to be holding off on signing a new bumper £300,000-a-week contract at the Bridge.
You could certainly have made a case for Hazard in the seasons gone by, but given the exploits of both De Bruyne and Salah this campaign, it could be hard to place the Belgian magician above them.
"I'm taking my time". "It's the last game of the season, that's it".
"This season has been bad, so now we can save a little bit with this trophy, so we will give everything", he added. For me in my mind, I'm here, I have one week to play now. "Saturday is a massive game".
But he said: "I'm waiting for new players next season".
'You can see when he receives the ball he knows always what to do. We saw that two years ago. I have one week to play now. If he leaves, it will come as a huge blow to Chelsea.
"Yeah, [I have to think about] a lot of things, and then we will see". Trophies are important. It's more important for me as I've never won this one.
The Belgian winger has been tremendous for the club since signing in 2012. He has the chance to tick the latter off his list at the weekend.
- OnePlus India announces OnePlus 6 Launch Offers
- Marcus Morris: Players On The Pacers And Raptors 'Can't Guard'
- Whole Foods sales items get even cheaper for Amazon Prime members
- Japan's economy expected to show sluggish growth in first quarter
- Hero canine rescues his pal from drowning in pool in viral video
- Scientists Claim Multiverse May Sustain Life
- LeBron James played major role in creation of current Celtics roster
- Virgin Media and TV3 secure Champions League and Europa League rights
- BCCI to introduce women's IPL in 3 years: CoA chief Vinod Rai
- Ambassador recall is 'outrageous and displays gross double-standards'