Gwyneth Paltrow has shared a photo of her daughter Apple. Paltrow, then later paired up with producer and American Horror Story co-creator Brad Falchuk. You are the most bright, cheerful, active, attractive (inside and out) young woman. What's best is that most of the comments on the photo have been positive and complimentary toward the girl, wishing her a happy birthday and lauding the fact that she's close to her mom.
The 45-year-old actress also hinted that Apple may follow in her musician father, Chris Martin's footsteps, adding: "You are an unbelievable thinker and an incredible songwriter".
The snap was to celebrate Apple's 14th birthday. "Thanks for still hanging out with me, even though you are 14", Gwyneth captioned the pic on Instagram.
Along with the image, she wrote: "Fourteen years ago on the verge of a life changing morning..."
If you woke up yesterday in a state of panic that you'd forgotten Mother's Day, you're not alone.
The 45-year-old uploaded a throwback Instagram snap of herself heavily pregnant with her firstborn child, a now 13-year-old daughter called Apple. In the photo, the actress is in joyful anticipation of their first child, Martin - daughter Apple, which came to light in 2004.
- LeBron James played major role in creation of current Celtics roster
- World prepares for U.S. sanctions on Iran
- BMW 8 Series Coupe Officially Confirmed To Debut On June 15
- Dr Mahathir to remain in power one to two years
- Japan's economy expected to show sluggish growth in first quarter
- Manchester City have chance to dominate Premier League, says Alan Shearer
- Virgin Media and TV3 secure Champions League and Europa League rights
- U.S. stocks close lower amid rising Treasury yield
- Bucks' Ownership Meeting With Mike Budenholzer, Ettore Messina
- Lightning sticking with same lineup in Game 3 against Capitals