The film follows the meteoric rise of Freddie Mercury and the band, as well as his devastating fall.
The Bohemian Rhapsody biopic trailer is here and it will. rock. you.
Bohemian Rhapsody also stars Tom Hollander, Michelle Duncan, Allen Leech, Aiden Gillen, and Mike Myers.
One of music's biggest names is finally getting a spotlight biopic on the big screen come November 2nd. Bohemian Rhapsody's plot synopsis: "Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet". Proposed in 2010, the lead role was originally set aside for Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat, Dictator) but left after six years as a result of "creative differences". Bohemian Rhapsody is set for release on 2nd November 2018, and the Primetime Emmy Award victor has finally given his fans a first glance into his portrayal of Freddie Mercury on 15th of May itself.
Finally, a due date has been delivered.
The film will of course place a special emphasis on Mercury, and this trailer gives us the best look so far at Malek in the leading role.
- Golfer Lucas Glover's wife arrested on domestic violence charges
- It will be a working birthday for Madhuri Dixit
- Campaigners call on Spotify to ban more artists over 'hateful conduct'
- Deadpool 2 review: still the flawless antidote to superhero fatigue
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim released after royal pardon
- Prosecutor drops privacy invasion charge against Missouri governor after jury selection begins
- 23 missing after boat carrying 40 capsizes in Andhra Pradesh's Godavari river
- Israeli forces kill dozens in Gaza as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
- Bucks' Ownership Meeting With Mike Budenholzer, Ettore Messina
- Planned Parenthood, ACLU Sue Iowa Governor Over Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Law