"I felt like it was uncalled for that type of play there", Horford said after the Celtics pulled off a 107-94 win over the Cavaliers for a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference finals. He did a great job when he switched and he did a great job when he was in help. Horford also was plus-17 in the game. During the Celtics-Cavaliers first-round matchup in the 2015 playoffs, he smacked Jae Crowder in the face under the basket, causing the C's forward to crumble to the ground and sprain his ACL. "He's a true competitor", Stevens said. We know he can make shots, but just communication defensive-wise."Smith explained: "We were slow on our coverages". "Celtics basketball, we are really embracing Celtics basketball".
Smart had 11 points, 9 assists, 5 rebounds and 4 steals in 31 minutes. The Celtics just looked like they were playing harder in the fourth quarter, while the Cavs looked lethargic and frustrated.
"I think it was our energy defensively", said Horford in reference to the 25-2 run. "One of my guys was down and I took offense to it".
"They're playing tougher than we are".
The league could review the play and upgrade it to a flagrant two.
After Jaylen Brown put the Celtics up 13-7 with a turnaround jumper, Horford binged on eight straight points that included an alley-oop from Brown and a trey from 26 feet.
"LeBron, we're coming to get you", Ortiz said in an Instagram video.
- Click It Or Ticket: Seat Belt Safety Awareness Month
- Petrol, diesel prices touch new high in two days
- Nokia X6 With All-Glass Design And A Notch Launched
- Samsung introduces new colours for the Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Whole Foods sales items get even cheaper for Amazon Prime members
- World Cup Goal Hero Gotze Won't Repeat The Feat!
- Carrick moves straight into coaching role for Man Utd
- Virgin Media and TV3 secure Champions League and Europa League rights
- Uddhav Thackeray dares BJP to fight polls with ballot
- Sonam Kapoor walks the Cannes 2018 red carpet in Nude trail gown