The Argentine continued: 'I don't compete with Cristiano.
"Here he won important titles, he won the Champions League and it would be a hard blow for everyone".
Madrid meet Villarreal on Saturday in their final La Liga match of the season, before their campaign concludes with the Champions League final against Liverpool in Kiev on May 26.
"It's not an objective to be the best in history".
"Mohamed salah has performed creditably well in the year under review but I dont think he has reached the level of [Lionel] Messi and [Cristiano] Ronaldo", Asamoah told Atinka FM. I am improving every year.
Liverpool will have to cope with five-time Ballon d'Or victor and four-time Champions League victor Ronaldo if they are to lift the trophy for a sixth time, though, and 19-year-old Alexander-Arnold admits that it will be an "honour" to face one of the game's all-time greats.
They later took part in team practice along with the rest of Zinedine Zidane's squad.
Liverpool youngster Trent Alexander-Arnold says that he is looking forward to the challenge of coming up against Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League final. "We have to be far superior against them to win".
Both Marcelo and Neymar were named in Brazilian manager Tite's 23-man squad for the World Cup this summer, but the left-back has revealed that talk in Russian Federation will be exclusively fixed on the tournament and not on club football.
That defeat, coupled with similar failures in two Copa America finals, prompted the forward to suggest Argentina's senior players would have to retire from global football if they fail in Russian Federation. You have to keep trying. It will be a huge test for everyone and hopefully, we come out on top.
In an interview with TyCSports, Messi opened up on discussions he's had with Neymar.
- Kremlin calls SBU actions toward RIA News-Ukraine outrageous
- Iran Says US Exit From Deal Will Not Impact Its Oil
- Dutch museums publish two hidden pages from Anne Frank's diary
- Planned Parenthood, ACLU Sue Iowa Governor Over Fetal Heartbeat Abortion Law
- Campaigners call on Spotify to ban more artists over 'hateful conduct'
- Lancashire's Jos Buttler earns recall to Test squad
- Prosecutor drops privacy invasion charge against Missouri governor after jury selection begins
- National Assembly Receives 2018 Budget Report
- Explosion in California leaves 1 dead, 2 injured
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Graduates fear telling employers about issues