The pro wrestler later caught up with Entertainment Tonight at the event, where she called her ex an "amazing man" and the "love of [her] life". Every day from six to nine, I get out of the house and talk to strangers as social interaction. I think that's-she's searching for something, so I know I can't force her to find it-I don't want this to fall apart because of speculation.
"I just want John and I both to live happily ever after, whether it's together or separate, and I just don't want us to go down the road in life and have regrets of like "I did this for you" or "you did this for me". If you look at the person I was in 2012 and look at me sitting right here, it's been a learning experience that I'm grateful for, and like I said yesterday, if I never have another second, the time I had was so special. However, the Blockers star professed his love for and desire to reconcile with his ex during a Monday, May 14, appearance the Today show.
"It's been incredibly reflective, which is unbelievable, but it is very hard - I had my heart broken out of nowhere, or for me, it was out of nowhere", he said. I had my heart broken out of nowhere - or for me it was out of nowhere - and anyone who's experienced that knows that it comes with a series of bad feelings.
"I still love Nicole, I would love to marry Nicole, I still would love to have a family with Nicole", the WWE superstar said.
As for the future, Nikki commented, "I have hope".
As for not wanting children, Cena said he's changed his mind about that too.
First I want to say thank you ladies for always having me on and giving me a chance to be honest.
"For anyone out there speculating on what I'm doing with my life now: I still love Nicole". You can't. I believe she [heard me] and I saw some of the comments that she made. I just want us to work.
- JR Smith Shoves Al Horford Mid-Air, Marcus Smarts Retaliates
- OnePlus India announces OnePlus 6 Launch Offers
- Snap Inc. announces GDPR compliance, adherence to privacy by design principles
- Emilia Clarke insists there's no pay gap problem on Game of Thrones
- Netflix to invest 85% spending on original content
- Hero canine rescues his pal from drowning in pool in viral video
- Samsung introduces new colours for the Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Sonam Kapoor walks the Cannes 2018 red carpet in Nude trail gown
- Barletta wins GOP Senate nod
- Honor 10 Launched: Everything you need to know