AR Core is a tool by Google that enables the developers to develop AR apps for Android devices. Separately, Samsung has also unveiled the Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red colour variants of the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+. According to Samsung, this will "wrap the smartphone in a tranquil glow and glimmer" while creating a feeling of both "vibrancy and calm". For starters, top-tier smartphones today are incredibly powerful and, in turn, tend to be "good enough" even a few years after initially hitting store shelves. Some pictures of the flagship in jaw-dropping Burgundy Red were leaked online last week making us all very excited about picking one up in this incredible hue.
What do you make of Samsung's latest color options? The Sunrise Gold models will launch in June in select markets, including Australia, Chile, Germany, Hong Kong, Korea, Mexico, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam. Samsung says that the Burgundy Red is "one of the deepest red colors available featuring restrained gloss for added density and a look that is contemporary and traditional". The new colour will make its way to China and South Korea by the end of this month and will be made available in other markets soon. It was later rolled out to smartphones manufactured by Asus, LG, Huawei, Motorola, and Sony.
- U.S. stocks close lower amid rising Treasury yield
- Marcus Morris: Players On The Pacers And Raptors 'Can't Guard'
- Lightning sticking with same lineup in Game 3 against Capitals
- Alfie Evans Funeral: Hundreds Of Mourners Line The Streets Of Liverpool
- BMW 8 Series Coupe Officially Confirmed To Debut On June 15
- Here's The Full Trailer For Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
- Indonesia police shoot dead three men after attack on Riau HQ
- Japan's economy expected to show sluggish growth in first quarter
- Stardew Valley Coming to PlayStation Vita Later this Month
- OnePlus India announces OnePlus 6 Launch Offers