TV3 and Virgin Media will dominate Irish TV coverage of the Champions League and Europa League for the next three seasons.
But they've made a decision to give away the game in Kiev on May 26 for free.
If you don't have BT Sport, yes, you can listen to the match on BBC Radio 5 Live, with full commentary from 7:45pm.
The match will see Atletico Madrid take on Marseille in Lyon on 16 May.
The final of next year's Champions League will be held in Atlético Madrid's stadium.
On satellite TV BT Sport continues to hold exclusive rights, although there is speculation that it may sub-let some games to Channel 4 or ITV as there are now no European games on terrestrial television in the UK.
There's a summer of football ahead with the World Cup just around the corner.
The May 26 showpiece event also be available to watch free of charge online via BTSport.com, the BT Sport app and in 4K UHD via the BT Sport YouTube channel.
A spokesperson for Virgin told the Irish Independent: "Virgin Media and TV3 are simply announcing this landmark rights deal - which has just been established - and they will then be providing more information in due course".
"Our award winning sports broadcasting team look forward to bringing the biggest clubs and the best players to our viewers and customers in new and exciting ways over the coming European football seasons". "The sports rights market continues to evolve and RTÉ is now competing against major global companies both here and in the United Kingdom, both free and subscription, for the right to broadcast premium sports events in this country".
- Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim released after royal pardon
- Bucks' Ownership Meeting With Mike Budenholzer, Ettore Messina
- 23 missing after boat carrying 40 capsizes in Andhra Pradesh's Godavari river
- HTC is launching a blockchain-powered phone
- Iran Says US Exit From Deal Will Not Impact Its Oil
- STALKER 2 is coming in 2021, apparently
- Sargent completes 1st round at NCAA Regional in Kissimmee
- Attorneys general file suit against Purdue Pharma over opioid epidemic
- Rare two-headed white-tailed fawn was sent for taxidermy after studying
- BCCI to introduce women's IPL in 3 years: CoA chief Vinod Rai