The super-powered Tom Cruise is back as Ethan Hunt, dealing with the fallout of his previous impossible missions in Mission: Impossible - Fallout, which has just unleashed another hugely exciting action-packed trailer.
Michelle Monaghan also returns to the franchise as Julia Meade, Ethan's estranged wife, having last been seen in Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol. Expect Tom Cruise to deliver his usual brand of style and grace to the media and publicity campaign in the lead-up to release.
The same could be said for most Mission: Impossible sequels, but it bears repeating: the stakes have never been higher. Henry plays an assassin who has been hired to keep an eye on Ethan to keep him from 'going rogue.' Also returning with the film are series regulars, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson and Alec Baldwin. MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE - FALLOUT finds Ethan Hunt (Tom Cruise) and his International Monetary Fund team (Alec Baldwin, Simon Pegg, Ving Rhames) along with some familiar allies (Rebecca Ferguson, Michelle Monaghan) in a race against time after a mission gone wrong. Well, he is fighting Superman. The 55-year-old Tom Cruise barely looks 45 and he's performing stunts that amp up the death-defying factor with each film.
Watch the new Mission: Impossible 6 trailer below.
- West Bengal panchayat polls: Repoll in 573 booths today
- FIFA Planning New 24-Team Club World Cup
- Scientists Claim Multiverse May Sustain Life
- Piers Morgan tears apart Meghan Markle's half-sister in interview following dad's drama
- Nikki Bella Reacts To John Cena's Emotional "Today Show" Interview From Yesterday
- Hero canine rescues his pal from drowning in pool in viral video
- Emilia Clarke insists there's no pay gap problem on Game of Thrones
- Click It Or Ticket: Seat Belt Safety Awareness Month
- Carrick moves straight into coaching role for Man Utd
- Pulling the Curtain Back on EAFE ESG Optimized Ishares MSCI ETF (ESGD)