"Marco is a special weapon, he has special gifts", Low said of the forward. Sandro Wagner, though, misses out, despite an impressive season at Bayern Munich and the 30-year-old has scored 15 goals and provided six assists in 34 appearances for the Bavarian giants thus far this term, and has also netted five goals for Germany in just eight caps.
"It wasn't his best season".
Germany open their Russian Federation 2018 campaign against Mexico in Moscow on June 17, the defending champions also facing South Korea and Sweden in Group F. He's shown that with the national team before.
The 53-year-old has been handed the daunting task of lifting Italy out of the doldrums after their failure to qualify for this year's World Cup, the first time they will miss the tournament in 60 years.
"I feel with him the unbroken will to remain with the national team and to keep us on top for the next few years". However, the Bayern Munich goalkeeper will be monitored during the training camp, reports Xinhua news agency.
"Being here in this role is important, and this was the right moment in my career".
"Then we want to get a full idea, talk to him frankly and honestly, asking 'is it possible to play at the World Cup?'"
- Ambassador recall is 'outrageous and displays gross double-standards'
- Stardew Valley Coming to PlayStation Vita Later this Month
- Virgin Media and TV3 secure Champions League and Europa League rights
- Ex-CIA employee identified as suspect in 'Vault 7' leaks
- Sargent completes 1st round at NCAA Regional in Kissimmee
- Barletta wins GOP Senate nod
- LeBron James played major role in creation of current Celtics roster
- Rare two-headed white-tailed fawn was sent for taxidermy after studying
- Indonesia police shoot dead three men after attack on Riau HQ
- Meghan Markle's father not attending royal wedding