Meanwhile those in the USA can fly from Newark, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago O'Hare, Pittsburgh, Detroit, San Francisco, Los Angeles and St. Louis.
Announcing the opening of the direct route to India in Delhi today, Skuli Mogensen, Founder & CEO of the Airline said that Delhi is the first destination that the airline is opening in Asia as he felt there is more opportunity here considering the route offers "superior flight path to North America" through its hub in Iceland. One-way fares will start at $199 a xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" target="_blank" href="https://wowair.us/flights/wow-premium/" rel="nofollow" *WOW premium seats will be available for $699*.
Iceland falls on the regular route taken by carriers who fly out of India to the U.S. and flying via Reykjavik would be the shortest one-stop flight, the airline said. And just a 125 mile road trip from Delhi is the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World. There are also fees for selecting a seat assignment, starting at $7.
"Subject to availability of flights we intend to increase the frequency to daily sooner than later". The special fare is available for travel only from January 10 through March 31 next year when booked with a return trip. Based on lowest one-way WOW Basic fare booked on www.wowair.us.
Passengers travelling to the USA will have a stop over at Reykjavik - acting as a hub for the airline - and then take a Wow flight to the US.
WOW air offers the lowest fares, a modern fleet with the lowest emissions and the biggest smile; this is the WOW air promise to its valuable customers.
The carrier already operates a route to Newark Liberty International Airport as well as Chicago, Pittsburgh, Toronto, Boston, Montreal, Washington D.C. and Californian destinations Los Angeles, San Francisco and Miami from London.
Meanwhile, the airline CEO said was optimistic about the success of the airline in India. WOW air was also ranked as the 7th best low-priced airline in Europe at the 2013, 2014 and 2015 Skytrax World Airline Awards and was the youngest airline in the top ten.
- Pixel Buds configurable double-tap touch controls are actually, finally here
- Salah Headlines Egypt's WC Squad, Ex-PSL Striker Misses Out
- Cardi B deletes Instagram account after beef with Azealia Banks
- Man Utd boss Mourinho: I can't replace Rui Faria
- Cardi B Apologizes For 'Girls' And States She Had No 'Bad Intentions'
- Police Facial Recognition Is An Authoritarian And Oppressive Surveillance Tool
- Trade body: European Union still providing illegal subsidies to Airbus
- Taraji P. Henson Dishes on Fiance Kelvin Hayden's Romantic Proposal
- Holyrood to reject Westminster's Brexit power grab motion
- Vagamon SIMI camp case: NIA Special Court in Kochi convicts 18