Arsenal are believed to already be in contact with Seri's representatives ahead of a potential move to the Emirates. London rivals Chelsea are also interested in the midfielder who is rated at around £40m and almost signed for Barcelona last summer and are monitoring developments.
The Ivory Coast global is reported to be desperate for the chance to play in the Champions League under Pep Guardiola. Reports suggest that the former Barcelona man still enjoys a good working relationship with Seri's camp.
The African star has scored two goals and has made five assists in 30 appearances in Ligue 1 this season.
There remains an uncertainty over the managerial positions at both Chelsea and Arsenal which could play a part in any negotiations.
Conte's future is up within the air after an underwhelming title defence, although the Stamford Bridge membership nonetheless have the chance to complete the marketing campaign with some silverware within the FA Cup last towards Manchester United this Saturday. Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri also appears to be in the running for the job at the North London club.
- IPL: Bangalore trounce Punjab by 10 wickets
- Dublin-based fintech firm Circle raises $110m in funding round
- IGP Idris plotting to implicate me - Bukola Saraki alleges
- BSNL rolls out Rs 118 prepaid plan to take on Reliance Jio
- Former Aston Villa defender Samuel dies
- Kent State graduate's photo with AR-10 goes viral
- Travolta shows off moves
- Easy win for Hamilton in Spanish Grand Prix
- HOOPS HOAX: Man, 25, allegedly posed as teen to play basketball
- Omo-Agege appears at Senate plenary