Grant's boyfriend Mark (last name unknown) told the gossip website that they were traveling in a auto near a toll when another vehicle swerved in front of them.
He drove Samantha to hospital.
Thomas Markle will miss the royal wedding because of his health and will not walk Meghan down the aisle.
It is understood Samantha hit the auto windscreen as a result of the collision and fell to the vehicle's floor mat.
After Meghan wore a £56,000 (AUD $100,000) designer dress for her engagement photo, Samantha Markle, 52, said: "If you can spend (USD) $75,000 on a dress, you can spend $75,000 on your dad".
Meghan Markle's half-sister Samantha is furious that her estranged sibling is trying to get her to keep quiet and stay out of the media, so what does she do? "She's way out of her league to tell me that I can't speak", she fumed to the gossip site. I am a USA citizen and that's all there is to it, ' she told website TMZ in a video interview.
Meghan Markle's father declared doctors planted stents in his blood vessels.
Samantha Markle said Meghan couldn't tell her not to speak about their family. We can assume that she's speaking about her soon-to-be royal half-sister here. Another TMZ article has revealed that Thomas Markle Sr. has made it through heart surgery. Like our Facebook page Now To Love Royals for the latest news on your favourite royal family members!
The staged photos also come after Kensington Palace issued a statement weeks ago pleading for Mr Markle's privacy to be respected after the American claimed he was being "harassed" by the paparazzi.
- Mike Budenholzer Agrees To Become Head Coach Of Bucks
- Lord + Taylor now selling on Walmart's website
- Insane first-lap crash causes chaos in Spanish GP
- Fortnite Blockbuster Week 3
- Ronda Rousey eager for WWE title, baby 'someday soon'
- HBO Docuseries 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' to Center on 'Serial' Subject
- Bail for mom of 10 tortured kids set at $495000
- Deadpool gatecrashes Stephen Colbert's monologue to hit out at Trump
- Name change is expected to be adopted 15 May 2018
- Pliskova attacks umpire's chair after loss