The win over Brighton at Anfield on Sunday saw Liverpool debut their 2018/19 home kit for the first time, leading some to assume they will be wearing the New Balance strip for a second time when they take on the recently dethroned Spanish champions later this month.
Dejan Lovren made it 2-0 before Dominic Solanke and Andrew Robertson netted their first goals for the club. We deserve to be there, so we need to show that, be fearless and do our thing. That gives us a lot of confidence.
"Maybe they were not among the favourites at the beginning, but when you look at the games they played, I think they deserve to be in this final", added Modric. We have to time to prepare for the game, which we want to do. The likes of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Emre Can are expected to miss out whilst James Milner was also missing for the final Premier League game of the season.
"It's, for us, the next step and I am really, really happy and really proud of the boys".
He has won a host of awards, too, collecting the Golden Boot, the Premier League Player of the Year prize, the FWA Footballer of the Year and the PFA Player of the Year awards.
"It's hard to compare one season directly with another", Klopp said by way of explanation.
While Jurgen Klopp's side lost five times in the Premier League this season, Wijnaldum remains adamant impressive results over the likes of Manchester City and Arsenal during the 2017/18 prove they are good enough to beat anyone.
Next stop Kiev for the Champions League final against Real Madrid, who will provide a much tougher examination. Other than the four goals in one game, Mohamed Salah has consistently scored a goal in games, which means that the Egyptian didn't go many games without goals, unlike other players who skip scoring in games and cover up with three or four goals.
"For us, to have a new opportunity to show that we are the kings of Europe is always positive", said captain Ramos. But before we get to the tournament to end all tournaments, there are still two big events on the football calendar in the shape of the Europa cup final and Champions League final.
- Coinbase lures high-end investors, brokers with new cryptocurrency services
- Pliskova attacks umpire's chair after loss
- Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:ABR), CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBAY)
- Kellogg's latest United States brand to close door on Venezuela
- Iran FM Meets Mogherini as Part of Efforts to Save Nuclear Deal
- Argentina World Cup manual included chapter on seducing Russian women
- Durkan signs Seattle's head-tax ordinance into law
- Ford to Resume F-150, Super Duty Vehicle Production Within Days
- HBO Docuseries 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' to Center on 'Serial' Subject
- Bail for mom of 10 tortured kids set at $495000