After rolling out the new OnePlus 6 smartphone globally yesterday, the Chinese smartphone maker will be launching the flagship device in India today in Mumbai. With this sale, the potential buyers of OnePlus 6 get an opportunity to be the first to buy this new and famous smartphone.
The OnePlus 6 is equipped with a large 6.28-inch FHD+ Full Optic AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Under the hood, the smartphone features a Snapdragon 845 processor, Adreno 630 graphics alongside 6GB or 8GB LPDDR4X RAM. OnePlus 6 sports a notch display, with rounded edges. The OnePlus 6 camera has received a few upgrades too, such as improved lowlight photography capabilities, better Portrait Mode effects (including on the front camera soon), slow-mo videos, and a video editor feature. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz) with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth v5.0 with aptX and aptX HD support, NFC, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C (v2.0), and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In terms of specifications, the OnePlus 6 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset with 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB storage options. It has a primary 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor with a 1.22-micron pixel size, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, and EIS.
Following months of anticipation, OnePlus will finally unveil its latest flagship smartphone on Wednesday.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS that has custom Oxygen OS 5 from OnePlus built-in. It supports sRGB and DCI-P3 colour gamuts, just like the OnePlus 5T. The OnePlus 6 runs on a 3300mAh battery with the company's Dash Charge (5V 4A) fast charging technology that said to deliver a "day's power in half an hour".
Users can record 4k Video up to 60 fps which is an unprecedented feature. 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version in Mirror Black, Midnight Black and limited-edition Silk White at $579 (Rs. 39,210 approx.) and the top-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage Midnight Black version costs $629 (Rs. 42,600 approx.) and will be available from June 5th. The phone also has face detection, autofocus and dual-LED flash. Earlier, a video surfaced online that showed intercuts between the OnePlus and Avengers logo, and also showed the release date of the upcoming Avengers movie.
- HBO Docuseries 'The Case Against Adnan Syed' to Center on 'Serial' Subject
- Kangaroo back home after being loose overnight in SC
- BJP set for bigger mandate in 2019: Fadnavis on K'taka polls
- ITC profit up 9.9%
- Ford to Resume F-150, Super Duty Vehicle Production Within Days
- Meghan Markle's half-sister rushed to hospital after vehicle crash
- Iran FM Meets Mogherini as Part of Efforts to Save Nuclear Deal
- Freeform Orders 'Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists'
- STV Group (STVG) Insider George Watt Buys 6038 Shares
- Man Threatens Spanish-Speaking Workers: 'My Next Call Will Be to ICE'