The 31-year-old WWE superstar has been talking about babies for a while - first bringing up the topic on "Ellen" back in 2016. As seen in the TMZ video below, Rousey was stopped on the street by a reporter, and she answered a few questions.
Earlier this week Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax appeared at the NBCUniversal Upfront presentation in NY, and Jax challenged Rousey to a title match at Money in the Bank. So far, Rousey has only had one match with WWE, a mixed tag match at WrestleMania. "I think everyone who's watching Money In the Bank will be greatly entertained, regardless". It has been nearly a year that she is married to MMA fighter Travis Browne.
"Soon, someday soon", Rousey told TMZ.
However, that doesn't mean she would take a break from the wrestling altogether.
Many reports have suggested Rowdy would remain as a special attraction, similar to how the company books Brock Lesnar. You must be an idiot not to realize that the WWE is more than likely putting the belt on Rousey. "Someday soon. But I don't know yet".
- Bangladesh Supreme Court upholds bail for opposition leader Khaleda Zia
- Dublin-based fintech firm Circle raises $110m in funding round
- 4U: A Symphonic Celebration of Prince Announces 2018 Tour Dates
- Former Aston Villa defender Samuel dies
- Carrick earmarked to be Mourinho's assistant at Manchester United
- Insane first-lap crash causes chaos in Spanish GP
- NAFTA deal unlikely this week, but negotiations continue, Mexico says
- Patrick Vieira 'upset' with Arsenal over 'token gesture'
- Ronaldo speaks on Neymar's transfer to Real Madrid
- Bound Saudi referee given red card following bribery charges