Originating from Image Comics, Deadly Class boasts an impressive young cast and an excellent creative team. You can see the videos below for the shows, as well as the synopses for the series. Based on Martin's novella of the same name, the 2093-set series follows a group of maverick scientists and a powerful telepath who embark on an expedition aboard the Nightflyer in order to make contact with a mysterious alien life at the edge of our solar system.
Anthony and Joe Russo are coming off one of the biggest movies in history with Avengers: Infinity War, and now the brothers are tackling another comic book adaptation - this time for the small screen. As they race towards first contact, terrifying and violent events begin to occur, causing the once tight-knit crew to mistrust each other.
Anthony and Joe Russo are working on the show and with their work on Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captiain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War, they've earned my trust when it comes to them adapting comic book stories.
Check out the first first look feature for Deadly Class below!
The series was adapted to television by Remender and Miles Orion Feldsott, who will both executive produce alongside the Russos, as well as Mike Larocca. He is your go-to fella for creator interviews, conversations about comic book structure, and general DC Comics nerding. "Deadly Class is authentic, honest, and brutal", he details in the first-look clip.
The series is produced by Universal Cable Productions. Banshee's Adam Targum serves as the showrunner on this one, executive producing alongside the Russo Brothers, who are clearly passionate about giving this comic its due in TV form.
The series stars Benedict Wong (Doctor Strange), Benjamin Wadsworth (Teen Wolf), Lana Condor (X-Men: Apocalypse), Maria Gabriela de Faria (Sitiados), Luke Tennie (Shock and Awe), Liam James (The Killing), and Michel Duval (Queen of the South).
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Star receives its WiFi certification
- WWE 'Smackdown' Up for Grabs as NBCUniversal Moves to Pin Down 'Raw'
- Tata Steel reports Q4 net profit at Rs 14688 crore
- Durkan signs Seattle's head-tax ordinance into law
- PRIMARY: Voter turn-out normal for primary election
- Bail for mom of 10 tortured kids set at $495000
- Trump Stokes California's Sanctuary Revolt
- Argentina World Cup manual included chapter on seducing Russian women
- ITC profit up 9.9%
- 'Bhavesh Joshi Superhero' to hit screens late