For the latest news on The Crew and other Ubisoft games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.
If you're able to get into the beta you can invite up to three friends to join your own "crew" online, and tear up the streets. Just head over to The Crew 2 website here and do the needful. If you've got a proper racing setup, you'll be glad to know the beta's even supporting an array of wheel options out of the gate, which you can see in full at Ubisoft's site.
Though Ubisoft say the beta content represents a "work-in-progress" version of the game, it'll feature the "entire open-world" in free roam mode, as well as opening events in the street racing, powerboat, rally raid, and aerobatics disciplines.
For those planning on playing on the PC, the system requirements haven't been released yet but will be soon. Pre-load will be available for Closed Beta selected players on all platforms starting May 29, 2018. In addition, they can explore the entire United States without restriction, the full line up of vehicles and customizations, sharing features and will even be able to earn and exclusive closed beta reward.
- The New Trailer for Forthcoming Whitney Documentary Will Give You Chills
- Easy win for Hamilton in Spanish Grand Prix
- Former Aston Villa defender Samuel dies
- Chelsea battle with Arsenal in pursuit of midfielder
- Bound Saudi referee given red card following bribery charges
- Ronda Rousey eager for WWE title, baby 'someday soon'
- 2nd District is focus as Nebraska residents vote in primary
- Fortnite Blockbuster Week 3
- IGP Idris plotting to implicate me - Bukola Saraki alleges
- Ramazan moon sighted in Pakistan, faithful to start fasts from Thursday