But, he seems to have left those dance moves behind somewhere in the past as evidenced by his dad-boppin' at Cannes Film Festival.
The flick has been directed by former "Entourage" star Kevin Connolly and chronicles the rise and fall of notorious Gambino family crime boss John V. Gotti.
The 64-year-old actor took a break from promoting his upcoming John Gotti biopic at the French film festival to show off his best dance moves since Pulp Fiction.
"It's a true honor to be involved with this project and working with icon John Travolta on the legendary story of Gotti", Pitbull said in a statement.
Gotti, which was screened at the Cannes Film Festival on Monday, stars Travolta as the late and legendary NY mobster John Gotti.
You may remember Travolta's dancing from the 1977 film Saturday Night Fever, which explores the "disco" movement in dancing and music that was popular at the time.
Gotti will release nationwide on June 15.
- Turkish Banker Gets 32 Months in Prison Following Iranian-Sanctions Conviction
- Maradona signs on with Dynamo Brest as chairman of the board
- HP's new 'all-in-one' PC to come pre-installed with Alexa
- HOOPS HOAX: Man, 25, allegedly posed as teen to play basketball
- Zombieland 2 is on, and with the original cast
- Chelsea target Mauricio Pochettino set for crunch Tottenham talks
- TI Arrested Outside His Gated Community
- What do you hear: Yanny or Laurel?
- Charlotte among airports used to smuggle fake meth out of Texas
- Shenmue 3 release date pushed back to 2019