The Iranian industry minister went on to add, however, that "we may face problems in some part of the industry which is dependent on the outside world".
"Europe should fully guarantee Iran's oil sales".
The pact was signed in 2015 under the Obama administration and was meant to curb Iran's nuclear capabilities.
His comments come in response to a press conference on Monday in which US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo threatened Iran with "the strongest sanctions in history".
Iran's supreme leader criticized the USA on Wednesday over its hard-line stance toward the country since President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from a landmark nuclear deal with Western powers.
He also stipulated European powers must protect Iranian oil sales from USA plans to scuttle them by reimposing global sanctions on Tehran, and to continue buying Iranian crude.
"The Islamic Republic can not deal with a government that easily violates an global treaty, withdraws its signature and in a theatrical show brags about its withdrawal on television", Ali Khamenei said.
Khamenei said that over the past two years the United States "has repeatedly violated" the nuclear deal but the Europeans had remained silent.
On May 8, U.S. President Donald Trump pulled Washington out of the deal and announced the re-imposition of sanctions.
"The sting of sanctions will be painful if the regime does not change course from the unacceptable and unproductive path it has chosen to one that rejoins the league of nations", Pompeo said.
A senior Iranian military official, Major General Mohammad Bagheri, said Iran would not bow to USA pressure to limit its military activities.
Pompeo tells the House Foreign Affairs Committee that he is planning a meeting in early to mid-June with "a number of partners" including Britain, France and Germany, which were parties to the nuclear deal along with Russian Federation and China.
Pompeo also said, during his remarks on Monday, that Iran continues to be the largest state-sponsor of terror, including a co-conspirator for al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas, and the Taliban.
- NFL Owners: Players On The Field Must Stand For Anthem
- USA denounces 'sham' Venezuela election and imposes new sanctions
- IPL 2018 Qualifier 1: Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Zuckerberg faces EU Parliament grilling
- Kelly for False Imprisonment & 'Painful and Abusive Sex'
- US Issues Alert in China 'Abnormal Sensations of Sound'
- Mauricio Macri and the Lima Group label Venezuela's elections as illegitimate
- Five Killed, 33 Wounded by Blast in Southern Afghan City
- Arsenal confirm Unai Emery's appointment as their new manager
- Fate of 12 North Korean Waitresses Strains Moon-Kim Detente