His 43-point, 13-rebound, 7-assist performance is ideal for Basketball-Reference Play Index bingo.
It can be recalled that Curry had 33 points, eight assists, and seven rebounds in Game 2 last Sunday at the Oracle Arena. Through 13 career Finals games, Durant has averaged 32.6 points per game, trailing only Rick Barry and Michael Jordan for the highest mark in National Basketball Association history.
All-Star shooter Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Jordan Bell, and JaVale McGee each had 10 points for the Warriors who are looking to win its sixth championship.
The next hurdle for the Warriors: Whether or not they could become the first team in the modern era to get to the NBA Finals five years in a row.
Although history favors the Warriors after winning Game 3, Durant knows that the team still has more work to do in the next game. The last squad to force a Game 7 in the NBA Finals after being down 0-3 was the New York Knicks in 1951. "I want to beat him, but he's just a motherf--r".
LeBron James says Kevin Durant is one of the best players he's ever faced, and the Trail Blazers really whiffed when they didn't draft him. He's also scored * a href="http://stats.nba.com/player/201142/matchups/?Season=2017-18&SeasonType=Playoffs&CF=TEAM_ABBR*E*cle&PerMode=Totals&sort=POSS&dir=1" *29 points on the 47 possessions where he's been defended by George Hill, Kevin Love, Tristan Thompson or Larry Nance Jr. - a per 100 possessions scoring average more than twice as large as his regular-season mark.
The Cavaliers took a 13-point lead in the second quarter but their offense slowed down in the second half where the Warriors outscored them 58-44.
- China trying to avoid escalation of trade frictions with US
- Lotto Max to give away a record-breaking $112 million tonight
- Vladimir Putin says he is willing to meet Trump at summit
- G7 Summit far from harmonious
- Vince Vaughn Arrested for DUI (Report) | Vince Vaughn
- WHO chief says Ebola outbreak in Congo is stabilising
- At a fashion show, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade remembered
- Rafael Nadal wins record-extending 11th French Open title
- The Queen has surgery to remove a cataract from her eye
- Stormy Daniels brings her act to the Triangle