The "Swingers" star was picked up in Manhattan Beach, about 20 miles southwest of Los Angeles, according to police records that only show Vaughn faces a misdemeanor charge. He was charged with a misdemeanour.
Vaughn's representatives did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Vince Vaughn arrives at the 89th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 26, 2017 in Hollywood, Calif.
Vaughn most recently starred in last year's violent action film Brawl in Cell Block 99 as a former boxer who finds himself in prison after running afoul of drug gangs. He was with fellow actor Steve Buscemi at the time of the fight, and according to The Hollywood Reporter, Buscemi was stabbed during the altercation. Vaughn was charged with assault, but the charges were later dropped.
- By the numbers - Rafael Nadal wins record 11th French Open title
- Rafael Nadal extends record with dominant French Open title
- United Kingdom calls on Israel to conduct ‘independent inquiry’ into Gaza deaths
- Donald Trump Vs. G6: The Best Of The Barbs
- Preserved Organic Matter Found by Mars Curiosity Rover
- Ripley County Relay for Life starts Saturday
- Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of back-stabbing after G7 summit
- Rafael Nadal wins record-extending 11th French Open title
- Acquittal of former DRC Vice-President a 'huge blow' to victims
- Trump says he ordered his representatives not to sign G7’s final communique