During their E3 2018 Press Conference, Bethesda announced Doom Eternal, a direct sequel to Doom, with a teaser trailer. Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. It's done it with Doom, it's done it with Wolfenstein, and it did it so successfully with Fallout 3 that the world has practically forgotten about the first two games produced by Interplay. The game will also feature a soundtrack by Mick Gordon and will see players fighting new and returning enemies across different dimensions.
We don't know much, because the trailer doesn't show a lot, but it sure looks and sounds like more Doom, which is a very good thing. Many shooters chase the thrill Doom delivers, but few are as potent in their execution. There are twice as many in this game. Titled Doom Eternal, it follows in the footsteps of the original Doom II by taking the legions of hellspawn to Earth for the next fight. The reveal will be live for attendees and livestreamed for everyone.
- Sebastian Vettel no longer felt like 'a passenger' in his Ferrari
- NY Governor Asks for Federal Probe of Detained Pizza Man
- We Agreed on Fostering Greater Economic Partnership With China - Putin
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Card Game Confirmed for Consoles
- 'Goldbergs' Star Jackson O'Dell Dead at 20
- Winner of $315 million Powerball jackpot comes forward
- Pep Guardiola: I will never coach Barcelona again
- Memorable Moments From the 2018 Tony Awards
- New Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Revealed at E3!
- Canadian GP: Ferrari surprised by Red Bull's bold tyre choice