EA has announced a new streaming subscription service for its games.
Members will also receive the benefits from the current Origin Access Basic membership that already includes an evolving library of 100+ games, including Battlefield 1, Mad Max and the Batman: Arkham series, as well as newly added titles, including Need For Speed Payback, Inside, This Is The Police, Surge and more. With Origin Access you had a 10 hour trial period for new EA games.
Subscribers can play over 100 PC titles whenever they like as long as a Premier member is maintained. We won't be surprised however, to see it out the same time as Madden NFL 19 which is debuting on August 10, if not earlier.
The first day of E3 and the Electronic Arts E3 conference is behind us, and at the conference there was a lot of news surrounding the highly anticipated Bioware IP game, Anthem. EA's service is more expensive.
When Origin Premier launches this northern hemisphere summer, gamers will get access to the latest titles including Battlefield V, Anthem, FIFA 19, and Madden NFL 19 upon their respective launches.
Full, unlimited access to EA games, starting five days before they release. Play the full game starting five days before launch without purchasing it separately, until you cancel your Premier membership.
- Winner of $315 million Powerball jackpot comes forward
- Fallout 76 Officially Revealed With Its First Trailer
- Pep Guardiola: I will never coach Barcelona again
- INFINITE With Surprise Trailer at E3 — Microsoft Reveals HALO
- Kevin Love Wants to Finish His Career With LeBron James on Cavs
- 200,000 trillion calculations per second: US launches the worl
- Danny Kirwan, Former Fleetwood Mac Guitarist, Dead At 68
- Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G-7 Communique Over Trudeau Statements
- Xbox Release Date, E3 2018 Trailer, beta and more Microsoft updates
- Canadian GP: Ferrari surprised by Red Bull's bold tyre choice