Neither Huntsman nor Scaramucci acknowledged the mistake, though the Mooch quickly confirmed that Trump was a "disruptive risk taker" immediately after. "Did Abby Huntsman just say "THE MEETING BETWEEN TWO DICTATORS"..."
Fox News host Abby Huntsman on Sunday bungled her voice-over of President Trump's arrival in Singapore ahead of his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by referring to it as a meeting "between the two dictators". Anthony Scaramucci, the former White House communications director who appeared in the segment alongside Huntsman on Sunday, didn't acknowledge the "dictator" remark either. I'll never claim to be a ideal human being. "I did not mean that, my mistake, so I apologize for that".
Kim Jong-un has echoed President's Trump's belief that you can know how complex global negotiations on highly technical matters of nuclear technology will go from the outset if you rely on touch and feel.
After the apology, many people rallied to Huntsman's defense on social media. "You are always professional & do a great job".
Another person chimed in, writing, "We wouldn't be human if we were 'perfect'".
- Trump trade adviser: ‘Special place in hell’ for Trudeau
- Another legal battle brews over health care law
- 'Goldbergs' Star Jackson O'Dell Dead at 20
- Fallout 76 Officially Revealed With Its First Trailer
- Trump, Kim land in Singapore ahead of high-stakes summit
- Trump aide says Trudeau ‘stabbed us in the back’
- Kingdom Hearts III To Release on January 29th, 2019
- DOOM Eternal Announced With Twice the Number of Demons
- Memorable Moments From the 2018 Tony Awards
- Kevin Love Wants to Finish His Career With LeBron James on Cavs