This implied that Kait might be part Locust herself, and the new Gears 5 announcement trailer sends her off on a quest to find answers.
Yes, one of the games Microsoft announced today is a new mash-up with Funko Pop, if you can believe it. Gears Tactics was described as a PC-only take on the turn-based genre.
At the show, The Coalition studio head Rod Fergusson announced Gears Tactics.
There are big plans ahead for the Gears of War franchise.
The Gears 5 trailer begins with Kait Diaz crying over the death of an unseen character.
The Youtube description may lend credence to that theory: "In Gears 5 as Kait, journey across the biggest, most attractive Gears world ever created". The game will support both solo play or with a friend in local split-screen co-op, or online co-op.
Gears of War 5 was one of the games listed in a Walmart Canada leak back in May, alongside other games like Hitman 2, Just Cause 4, Rage 2, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey which have since also turned out to be real.
Gears Tactics, a PC exclusive without a release date, brings XCOM-like tactical, isometric gameplay to the Gears universe.
- DOOM Eternal Announced With Twice the Number of Demons
- We Agreed on Fostering Greater Economic Partnership With China - Putin
- Trump aide says Trudeau ‘stabbed us in the back’
- US Embassy in China sends new alert for mystery health issue
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends Card Game Confirmed for Consoles
- Trump's G7 Communique U-Turn Destroys Partners' Trust - German Foreign Minister
- Danny Kirwan, Former Fleetwood Mac Guitarist, Dead At 68
- NY Governor Asks for Federal Probe of Detained Pizza Man
- Halo Infinite Announced by Microsoft Through New E3 2018 Trailer
- Meghan Markle's 'inappropriate' outfit slammed at Queen's birthday celebrations