With the year almost half over, it makes sense for Square Enix and Disney to begin ramping up for the release of the game, and with a ton of E3 left to cover, don't be surprised if even more footage is shared.
The highly anticipated action roleplaying game Kingdom Hearts III will now release on January 29th, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, as announced today by Square Enix during the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra World Tour event.
In a post to Twitter the official Kingdom Hearts account announced the release date, along with debuting a short 10-second teaser. Expect to see more at Square Enix's conference tomorrow. "I'm sorry that we're asking for a little more time than initially planned", said KH main man Tetsuya Nomura.
Kingdom Hearts is due for release before the end of 2018, which is neat to know given that we seem to have been waiting for the game for roughly a decade. Through the power of positivity and friendship, Sora, Donald and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to prevail tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds.
- Canada spat escalates, Europeans criticize Trump's G7 move
- Corker, Alexander help introduce legislation to require Congressional approval for Trump tariffs
- At a fashion show, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade remembered
- Fallout 76 Officially Revealed With Its First Trailer
- US Embassy in China sends new alert for mystery health issue
- Diagnosed With Parkinson's Disease, Anthony Bourdain Decided to Quit Rather Than Fight
- China trying to avoid escalation of trade frictions with US
- Rafael Nadal wins record-extending 11th French Open title
- Preserved Organic Matter Found by Mars Curiosity Rover
- Lotto Max to give away a record-breaking $112 million tonight