In addition to codes for The Witcher 3, two very hard-to-find frames include two parts of a letter from developer CD Projekt Red (via Eurogamer), and it answers questions about microtransactions, DLC, the release date, and more.
Featuring an incredible montage of fast cars, mad fashions, bad-ass ladies, scuzzy dudes and a helluva lot of the old ultraviolence.
The letter opens with an apology for the delay between the first Cyberpunk teaser in 2013 and the E3 2018 trailer. One has to wonder, with the debut trailer tied to the Xbox E3 press conference, is CD Project Red aligning with Microsoft for Cyberpunk 2077?
It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. It's not often a game five years in development lives up to the hype; Cyberpunk 2077 managed to do so. As far as we know, it could be another 2077 days before it will even hit shop shelves (but, please let that not be the case). Despite this, we totally want to go there.
"3. Free DLC/Expansions/DRM? Expect nothing less than you got with THe Witcher 3". If you have a minute, do visit cyberpunk.net and share your opinion (about anything) with us.
- Pep Guardiola: I will never coach Barcelona again
- Xbox Release Date, E3 2018 Trailer, beta and more Microsoft updates
- China trying to avoid escalation of trade frictions with US
- Theresa May slams 'UNJUSTIFIED' Trump tariffs as TRADE WAR with European Union looms
- Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G-7 Communique Over Trudeau Statements
- INFINITE With Surprise Trailer at E3 — Microsoft Reveals HALO
- Canadian GP: Ferrari surprised by Red Bull's bold tyre choice
- Vince Vaughn Arrested for DUI (Report) | Vince Vaughn
- 200,000 trillion calculations per second: US launches the worl
- Fallout 76 Officially Revealed With Its First Trailer