The duchess proved her savvy shopping skills yet again today, stepping out in a relatively cheap Zara dress alongside Prince George and Princess Charlotte to watch Prince William compete for the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy.
It was a busy weekend for the Cambridges this weekend as they had Trooping the Colour on Saturday.
But it was his sister Princess Charlotte who stole the show, skipping, dancing and roly-polying her way across the lawn.
Photos from the royals' trip to Gloucestershire show Charlotte entertaining mum Kate and big brother Prince George with quite the gymnastics display - including a roly-poly and a headstand!
One person wrote: 'This was the only disappointing thing about today's polo match photos.
Catherine was later seen in an adorable moment with Charlotte as the three-year-old sat on her lap for a cuddle while George played with several of his toys.
Low-heeled wedges and a casual dress meant Catherine had no problem bounding down the hill after Prince George.
And his older cousin, Savannah Phillips, seven, was even forced to put her hand over his mouth to keep him silent in hilarious footage which aired on screens all around the country.
The moment has been captured, with people going gaga over this royal Tow Sawyer-like child, also giving a flawless throwback to the time Prince Harry shared a similar moment with Princess Beatrice.
- Trump, Kim land in Singapore ahead of high-stakes summit
- Fox News host apologizes for calling Trump, Kim 'two dictators'
- Danny Kirwan, Former Fleetwood Mac Guitarist, Dead At 68
- Iran, Russia vow to uphold nuclear deal at China summit
- Rafael Nadal defeats Dominic Thiem, wins his 11th French Open title
- Trump trade adviser: ‘Special place in hell’ for Trudeau
- 'Goldbergs' Star Jackson O'Dell Dead at 20
- Winner of $315 million Powerball jackpot comes forward
- Another legal battle brews over health care law
- Kim summit to cost Singapore 'around $20 million': PM Lee