Richmond Prime members can have thousands of Whole Foods Market items delivered such as produce, bakery, meat, and seafood. The states being added are Arizona, Alabama, Georgia, Hawaii, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oregon, North Carolina, South Carolina and Washington, The discount was made available in Arkansas on May 30.
With the expansion, Whole Foods stores in 23 states will have integrated Prime benefits at checkout.
Then, sign into the Whole Foods app using your Prime credentials, and when you go to checkout, the discount on those items will be applied. Plus, Whole Foods has launched even more discounts on some of the store's best-selling products.
Customers can enter their zip code on the Prime Now website or app to see if they are in the delivery area.
That means Amazon Prime members will now be able to take advantage of discounts at Whole Foods across the state.
Since buying Whole Foods last summer for $13.7 billion, Amazon has been expanding perks at the grocery chain, including lowering prices on a number of grocery staples, including cereal, vegetables, beef and fruit.
Amazon plans to roll out the discounts to all USA stores by this summer. Additionally, customers in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, and San Francisco can get Prime member savings and Prime Now grocery deliveries. The service is available from 8 a.m.to 10 p.m.
- Fallout 76 - Official E3 Trailer
- Apple bans cryptocurrency mining from its app stores
- Square Enix E3 2018: The Five Biggest Announcements
- At the Trump-Kim Summit, Human Rights Are on the Agenda
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ winner Neal E. Boyd dead at 42
- Tesla Roadster 'SpaceX' package to get rocket thrusters?
- Jaguar Land Rover moves Discovery production from Solihull to Slovakia
- Trump and Kim Signed Something in Singapore. Here's What It Says
- Square Enix’s E3 showcase was a bust
- Scotland stun top-ranked England in one-off ODI