Popstar Ariana Grande and her boyfriend, comedian Pete Davidson, are engaged after several weeks of dating, People reports. The SNL star and "No Tears Left To Cry" singer were first reported to be "casually dating" at the end of May, but things moved quickly, and Us Weekly revealed on June 11 that the lovebirds broke their engagement news during Robert Pattinson's birthday party two days earlier.
"They are both constantly making each other laugh", the second source added.
Not long before, Grande announced the end of her almost two-year relationship hip-hop artist Mac Miller.
The pair have engaged in quite the whirlwind romance since splitting from their previous partners - but don't call it a rebound! "It's nothing they've been hiding", a source close to the couple told People.
Ariana then took to Instagram with a cheeky response.
Insiders say that they are talking about kids which wouldn't be surprising if the engagement news is true. Prior to their engagement, Ariana dated rapper Mac Miller for two years, while Pete was in an on-again, off-again relationship with actress Cazzie David.
"Pete introduced Ariana to his mother at Zuma in NY during one of theSNL after-parties", the source told ET. Both have small cloud tattoos on their fingers, and Pete got the Dangerous Woman bunny ears inked behind his ear and the initials "AG" on his thumb. They are not rushing to get married.
- Square Enix E3 2018: The Five Biggest Announcements
- Jamie George demands England honesty after South Africa defeat
- Final preparations underway ahead of landmark Trump-Kim summit
- Neymar's stunning World Cup warning in Brazil romp
- ICC overturns ex-Congo VP Bemba's war crime convictions
- De Niro apologises to Canada for Trump's 'idiotic behaviour'
- ‘Starlink: Battle for Atlas’ Gets New Gameplay Trailer for E3
- Trump and North Korea’s Kim share historic handshake as summit begins
- Amazon Prime rolls out new Whole Foods discount in North Carolina stores
- United States lauds its ties with Taiwan on dedication of new office