Square Enix has announced two brand new games at E3, plus more news on Shadow Of The Tomb Raider and Just Cause 4. A Square Enix representative told IGN that the planned Nintendo Switch version for the West will not ship this year, and it may ship "much later".
A live action trailer seamlessly morphs into an a CG fight sequence in the teaser for "The Quiet Man".
Square Enix had some lovely footage of the Dragon Quest 11 English localization for E3 2018. This could mean the game will be a cooperative title, but we will have to wait until more details come out to find out for certain.
Just Cause 4's existence still seems rather baffling, as despite having a longer trailer than at Microsoft's media briefing there was no mention of any multiplayer features or other unique selling points that might justify another sequel to a series that has never seemed to be particularly popular.
In celebration of this new game, the Dragon Quest franchise will also be crossing over with Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius.
The world's of Final Fantasy XIV and Monster Hunter: World are coming together under one roof this summer in what appears to be a collaboration that pits Final Fantasy characters against beasts from Monster Hunter.
It was a bite-sized 30-minute look at Square Enix's plans moving forward, with plenty for fans to get hyped over.
- Justin Trudeau's eyebrow 'falls off' at G7
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira
- How to watch the Square Enix E3 2018 press conference
- Neymar pays tribute to Romario after equaling goals record
- Hundreds killed as Saudi coalition closes in on rebel enclave
- Awkward moments at G7 summit
- Skyrim for Alexa wasn't just a joke - it's out now
- Emotional Anderson Cooper Tears Up While Remembering Anthony Bourdain
- South Korea ETF Loses Cash Before Trump-Kim Meeting
- Trump pulls out of joint G7 statement, calls Trudeau "weak"