Speaking after Brazil 3-0 victory over Austria on Sunday evening, Alisson wants to make a decision before the weekend otherwise it will have to wait until after the World Cup.
With Liverpool's efforts to sign Alisson from Roma likely to be of no avail, it seems they are turning their attention elsewhere as they go in search of a new goalkeeper.
Alisson is hoping to see his future resolved before taking in World Cup duty with Brazil, with the highly rated goalkeeper eager to avoid any distractions in Russian Federation.
1994 World Cup victor, now Alisson's global goalkeeping coach, Claudio Taffarel told Tele Radio Stereo: "Alisson is very happy at Roma and the rumours of a transfer are just rumours".
He is very happy with Roma and the transfer rumours are just rumours.
"Alisson can be amongst the best in the world, alongside Courtois, De Gea and [Manuel] Neuer".
"The truth is that I left everything in the hands of my agent".
"We'll see if anything happens this week".
Alisson, 25, kept 22 clean sheets in 49 outings for Roma in Serie A and the Champions League last season, helping them to the semi-finals of the European competition against the odds. "Right now, I'm focused only on the World Cup".
'There are some possibilities and we are working on all of them, together with Roma, always respecting the club.
- Supreme Court Opens Door to More Red-State Voter Purges
- American F-15 fighter jet crashes in the sea off southern Japan
- Facebook confirms personal information shared with other companies
- Your internet use could change as 'net neutrality' ends
- White House Economic Adviser: Canada's Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- Valedictorian's Mic Cut For Mentioning Sexual Assault
- Kylie Jenner Deletes All Pictures Of Stormi Webster For THIS Reason
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira
- Missing Air Force officer with top-secret clearance found after 35 years
- Emotional Anderson Cooper Tears Up While Remembering Anthony Bourdain