The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the Gernot Rohr's men are expected to have their first training session following their arrival on Tuesday.
Super Eagles of Nigeria who are three time African champions have arrived Russian Federation for their campaign at the FIFA 2018 World Cup tournament.
However he has not forgotten his Nigerian root as he went to the Super Eagles Pre-World Cup training camp in Bad Tatzmanndsdorf, Austria over the weekend to wish the Nigerian team well on their way to the World Cup in Russian Federation.
Calling on Nigerians to get behind the Super Eagles, he said, "We are using this medium to call on Nigerians to get behind the team and those spreading rumours regarding the welfare of the team should make enquiry".
The only number to have started all five group stage opening games for Nigeria: Peter Rufai (1994, 98), Ike Shorunmu (2002), Vincent Enyeama (2010, 14).
Their kit has already proved to be a ubiquitous triumph, but Nigeria have just gone and rammed home the fact that they will, without doubt, be the best-dressed nation at the 2018 World Cup by unveiling their travelling suits.
Mascherano who played against the Super Eagles in the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cup tournaments gave his opinion about all of Argentina's group stage opponents in an interview with the Guardian.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Even More Games, Including Fallout
- Jaguar Land Rover moves Discovery production from Solihull to Slovakia
- Final preparations underway ahead of landmark Trump-Kim summit
- Donald Trump meets Kim Jong Un
- United States lauds its ties with Taiwan on dedication of new office
- Ubisoft Shares New Screenshots For Tom Clancy's The Division 2
- Square Enix’s E3 showcase was a bust
- Trump and Kim Signed Something in Singapore. Here's What It Says
- Apple bans cryptocurrency mining from its app stores
- De Niro apologises to Canada for Trump's 'idiotic behaviour'