The president's top economic adviser has suffered a heart attack, President Trump said.
"He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center", Trump added.
No additional information on Kudlow's condition was immediately available from the White House.
White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow gives a press briefing about upcoming G7 in the White House in Washington, U.S., June 6, 2018. Kudlow's wife, Judy Pond, told the Washington Post late Monday night that "he's doing fine". "He is now in Walter Reed Medical Center".
Kudlow joined the president at the Group of Seven summit in Quebec on Friday and Saturday.
Kudlow made news Sunday after commenting on CNN that Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau engaged in "betrayal" and "stabbed us in the back" at a G-7 meeting over the weekend.
Kudlow's description of events was contested by reporters who covered Trudeau's news conference. Before joining the White House, he had vigorously opposed the protectionist trade agenda that Trump promoted, but he became a forceful advocate for Trump's policies since joining the administration.
As a commentator, Kudlow had strongly backed Trump's moves to cut taxes and reduce business regulations but was openly critical toward the president's tariffs moves.
- North Korea summit: How Trump will communicate, negotiate with Kim Jong Un
- Dragon Quest XI's Edition Of Light And Edition Of Lost Time Revealed
- Trump pulls out of joint G7 statement, calls Trudeau "weak"
- Jurgen Klopp makes big Alisson decision after Roma name price
- What Really Sparked Trump's Outrage Over Trudeau's Statement?
- Owners of Elon Musk's 'Not A Flamethrower' are incinerating everything
- Hundreds killed as Saudi coalition closes in on rebel enclave
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira
- Awkward moments at G7 summit
- Trump tweeting about G-7 before Kim meeting