Additional charges could be filed based on the results of a blood-alcohol content test, which has not yet been received, authorities said. During the move, a firearm fell out of his waistband holster and onto the floor, Denver police said.
"In order to preserve the integrity of the ongoing investigation, we are unable to comment regarding this matter", she said in statement.
In a bystander video obtained by KMGH, Bishop, who was off-duty at the time, can be seen dancing at 12:45 a.m. June 2 at Mile High Spirits Distillery and Tasting Bar as onlookers crowd around, smiling and laughing. "The FBI will continue to fully cooperate with the Denver Police Department and the Denver District Attorney's Office as this matter proceeds through the judicial process".
It accidentally fired when Bishop went to pick it up.
The injured man, 24-year-old Tom Reddington, suffered a "serious, but not life-threatening" gunshot wound to his lower leg, McCann said.
He has not been formally charged by the Denver DA's Office.
A man who identified himself in an interview with ABC's "Good Morning America" as Thomas Reddington was shot in the leg.
"I originally thought, like, when I found out I got shot it was an altercation I got hit in the crossfire of, because civilian casualties like that, those happen".
"It is shocking that the only shooting to ever occur at our establishment came about as a result of an Federal Bureau of Investigation agent entering our distillery tasting room carrying a loaded firearm without our knowledge, in violation of our rules", the bar said.
- E3 2018 - Devolver Digital Announce Updated Version of Metal Wolf Chaos
- Pundits Lament Poor Results of U.S.-N.Korea Summit
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ crosses $2 billion at the box office
- Judge orders Angelina Jolie to give Brad Pitt more time with kids
- Immigration Deal Taking Shape in House With Deadline Approaching
- United Kingdom justice minister resigns ahead of key Brexit debate
- China hails its 'indisputable' role in outcome of Trump-Kim summit
- Kim Jong-un, Donald Trump Accept Each Other's Visit Invitations
- Senate adopts measure blocking Trump ZTE deal
- Glass is ‘hoof’ full for Notre Dame football after Justify’s Triple Crown