"Usually, when Trump signs agreements with a foreigner it's a prenup - and those are all in writing", Kimmel importantly compared and contrasted - analysis TV news teams had neglected.
Donald Trump and his delegation share a working lunch Singapore's Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and his team during the USA leader's visit to The Istana, the official residence of the prime minister in Singapore on June 11, 2018.
"I just think that we are now we are going to start the process of denuclearization of North Korea, and I believe that he's going back and will start it virtually immediately - and he's already indicated that and you look at what he's done", Trump told Fox News' Sean Hannity, referring to how Kim destroyed a missile testing site earlier this month. The host added: "That's fast".
It didn't take long before the eclectic menu made its way to social media and Twitter users began chastising Trump and Kim Jong-un for their interesting food choices.
"Featuring President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un in a meeting to remake history", the trailer's narrator intones.
"Donald Trump was talking in conciliatory terms, nearly submissive, but his body language was clearly saying "I am in charge here", Pease said.
But in Korean culture, it is polite not to make full eye contact with someone who is older, and Trump is twice Kim's age, the body language expert explained.
Karen Leong, Managing Director of Singapore-headquartered Influence Solutions, said Trump did not display any of the hostility seen at the G7 summit in Canada last week, during which the USA leader blasted allies including the European Union and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau over trade. "So he sets the meeting, he has this sit-down, he hears what he wants to hear - blah, blah, blah".
Kimmel show personality Guillermo Rodriguez and the host proceeded to sit down for a mock summit to sign their own version of the "friendship agreement" that Trump and Kim signed.
- Pope accepts resignation of 3 Chilean bishops in sex abuse scandal
- Trump Vs. G6 leaders on trade and climate change
- Golf Roundup: Dustin Johnson reclaims world's top spot with St. Jude win
- Donald Trump’s trade adviser apologises for insulting Justin Trudeau
- Trump Tweet Helps Sink Mark Sanford In South Carolina Primary
- Dixons Carphone hit with major data breach
- Narendra Modi nominates Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy for Fitness Challenge
- How Meghan Markle dared to break protocol at Queen's birthday parade
- Senate adopts measure blocking Trump ZTE deal
- Ivanka Trump´s 'Chinese proverb' tweet mystifies China