During its E3 2018 presser, Microsoft has shown off new gameplay for the upcoming Metro Exodus from developer 4A Games alongside the game's release date. Developed by 4A games, the game is similar to its forerunners in the Metro series in that it's a first-person shooting survival horror game set in post-apocalyptic Russian Federation.
A release date was also announced for February 22nd, 2019, and the trailer is available to watch down below.
The game is gorgeous, taking place in a grim post-apocalyptic setting, with fine minute details at every corner. You play as Artyom just as in the last Metro games. We then see Artyom fighting of horrifying creatures in tight action gameplay and narrow escapes from giant monsters. Some of the core features are listed below that give you a quick overview of what's to come when Metro Exodus launches on February 22, 2019.
This trailer focuses on a lot of the new landscapes players can expect in Metro: Exodus, while also focusing on showing off a lot of the weapons and gadgets.
Metro Exodus is heading to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 sometime in 2019.
No one likes ads.
- Woman dragged into lake and killed by alligator while walking dogs
- Trump, Kim Commit to 'Immediate Repatriation' of Korean War Missing
- We’ll honour pledges made at ‘difficult’ G7, says Theresa May
- Man takes two hostage, including pregnant woman, in Paris office
- Super Mario Party - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2018
- IL police officer saves child running along busy road
- Liverpool Could Reportedly Sign Gelson Martins for Free Amid Sporting CP Exodus
- UK's Theresa May says Russian Federation must change before it returns to G8
- Police among four arrested after Iraq ballot fire
- Virginia Primary Voter Guide