England-Australia encounters, even outside of the Ashes, rarely come without a bit of circus accompaniment - but this standalone five-match ODI series has big-top potential, particularly after England's unexpected rumbling in Edinburgh at the weekend.
"He's a very very bright prospect obviously, and over time he'll get stronger in his body and get fitter", the coach said.
The other side (Scotland) is comprising with Kyle Coetzer (captain), Richie Berrington, Dylan Budge, Matt Cross, Alasdair Evans, Craig Wallace, Michael Leask, Calum MacLeod, Hamza Tahir, George Munsey, Safyaan Sharif, Chris Sole, Mark Watt, Brad Wheal, Stuart Whittingham.
"I'm absolutely happy with that, it doesn't bother me", said Morgan.
But Derbyshire have moved quickly to secure the 85-cap global batsman on the back of his seventh ODI hundred as part of a new relationship between the midlands county and Cricket Scotland.
The visitors, playing their first one-day game of the season, were given a hurricane start by Jonny Bairstow who hit a brilliant 105 to become the first Englishman to post three successive ODI centuries.
Australia captain Tim Paine says his players will shake hands with their England rivals before Wednesday's clash at The Oval as the tourists aim to heal the wounds of their recent ball-tampering scandal. "I think it's going to be a good series". "It is up to us now to build on it", he said.
It was their first game since cruelly being denied a place at next year's World Cup in England and the significance of the result, with so much to prove for the team, was not lost on Coetzer. There is no question they deserve to be No 1 in the world despite their loss to Scotland.
"We didn't do enough to win, if we had won it would have been a bonus given the position we got ourselves in".
Scotland, on a high, will now play back-to-back Twenty20 Internationals against Pakistan on Tuesday and Wednesday, while England will play their first ODI against Australia on Wednesday.
- Man takes two hostage, including pregnant woman, in Paris office
- USA unveils new ‘embassy’ in Taiwan amid strained China ties
- Paris on lockdown as 'armed man takes hostages'
- UK's Theresa May says Russian Federation must change before it returns to G8
- Kevin Durant Just Made A Shocking Statement About His Future
- IL police officer saves child running along busy road
- New Spider-Man Gameplay Trailer Teases the Sinister Six
- Amazon criticized over conditions at supplier's factory
- Real Madrid Appoint Surprise Choice As New Manager
- Woman dragged into lake and killed by alligator while walking dogs