Los Angeles now holds the 12th and 13th picks which could, in theory, be packaged to make a move up.
Shams Charania, an insider for Yahoo!
"You could see a lot of pick movement". The workout is expected to take place close to draft night, sources say. If so, this is the trade package I would explore if I am the Clippers. I think a guy that they have really looked at heavily is Luka Doncic of Real Madrid.
It is not surprising to see the Clippers trying to trade up in the draft as they have the ammo to do it. Los Angeles now owns both the No. 12 and No. 13 picks and could package them with a player to move into the top 10. While it hasn't been confirmed, it appears as if the Suns will be taking Deandre Ayton with the No. 1 overall pick. He is projected to be picked No. 4 in the latest ESPN mock draft. With cap space, and the need to rebuild, the Clippers can afford to take on the bad contract of Chandler Parsons by parting ways with Tobias Harris and Patrick Beverley, both of which are on expiring deals. With only one year left on his contract, Harris would be quite the valuable asset to any team.
Would the two lottery picks be enough?
We'll be focusing on teams that could make moves involving first round picks come June 21, because second round picks get dealt and sold [stares right at the Bulls] all the time and rarely are splashy moves in the moment.
- Young girl temporarily paralyzed by tick bite, mom says
- Mattis not surprised by Trump's call to end military exercises: Pentagon
- Donald Trump’s trade adviser apologises for insulting Justin Trudeau
- Raptors promote assistant coach Nick Nurse to replace Casey
- Trudeau's criticism will cost Canada 'a lot of money'
- Narendra Modi nominates Karnataka CM HD Kumaraswamy for Fitness Challenge
- De Gea demands public apology from Spanish PM
- Military says it's received no guidance about canceling Korean war games
- Dixons Carphone hit with major data breach
- Toyota to invest RM4 bil in Grab, gets seat on board