At this time, next week is looking quite hot with highs approaching the 90s several days during the week. In fact model differences bring low confidence on best timing for rain in an area. The heat and humidity continue as afternoon high temperatures reach the low 90s and heat indices in the mid to upper 90s. Winds N 5-10 miles per hour. Gusty winds, hail, vivid lightning and very heavy rain are the main threats. Storms fire off in the afternoon with a small chance some of those are strong to severe as well. Then by Friday, another front gets close and will increase our rain chances for Friday and Saturday before pushing offshore for the weekend. Lows will drop in the mid 60s to low 70s with a northeast wind around 5 miles per hour. Rain and storms will linger overnight but will clear up by the morning. NOAA's Storm Prediction Center has placed that part of the state under a marginal risk of severe weather today. High temperatures will be in the mid to upper 80s all week. There is a complex of showers and storms moving through IL and IN thi which will impact the Miami Valley this afternoon. However, Tuesday will be mostly sunny before the chance for a few scattered showers and storms rumble in late and spill over into Wednesday.
Expect rain, and even possible thunderstorms with some downpours for the morning commute Wednesday morning.
- Argentina’s Pitana to ref World Cup opener
- White House releases menu for working lunch with Kim
- Good luck understanding Death Stranding after its new trailer
- Watch the explosion that occurs when lava pours into the ocean
- Justify claims Triple Crown with win at Belmont Stakes
- "Greatest achievement" of summit was trust-building between Kim, Trump: Seoul
- Anthony Bourdain's daughter performs in concert after his death
- Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition announced
- Rose McGowan indicted over possession of cocaine
- Has Theresa May only delayed her Brexit defeat by a few days?