Jada Pinkett Smith has been letting the bombshells drop in her new online series "Red Table Talk", informing fans about her hair-loss fears, learning that daughter Willow's introduction to sex was walking in on her parents in the midst of lovemaking and so much more.
The actor said that her grandmother taught her about masturbation at a very young age so she wouldn't "fall into the hands of a man".
"My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me", Pinkett Smith explains. Smith's daughter, Willow Smith, and mother, Adrienne Banfield-Jones (or Gammy, as she is affectionately known to Willow and Jada), are cohosts of the weekly intergenerational table chat, covering topics that many would find to be too awkward to discuss with their family at the dinner table, let alone on camera and broadcast for all of Facebook to see.
"I think by your age, I gave myself multiples firsts, multiple orgasms".
'Do you know how many men I know that have been raped as young boys?' Pinkett Smith said to Willow after the teen said men don't deal with the same amount of danger as women do.
The businesswoman noted that many factors "either contribute to or deteriorate" her mental health, including what she eats, what she watches on TV, her spiritual practices, the people with whom she surrounds herself, and more.
Jada even went on to say that after her introduction to sex toys, she became addicted to pleasuring herself and giving herself orgasms! You know what I'm saying?
Jada doesn't take her state of mind for granted. He was embarrassed. I was like, 'You don't have to be embarrassed.' It was like their innocence was gone. Willow's response: "No, she is considered a attractive person". "I'll say that great sex is necessary for a great relationship for me", she said. "That feeling of, you're my one, and my only, there's no one else, for me, that would not work", Willow responded. "I just didn't have that".
The teenager was then asked by her mother how she feels about monogamy. "I did do a lot of things differently and you got to do a lot of things in this house that Jaden did not".
Jada wasn't the only one revealing sex secrets though.
- UK PM Theresa May backs Trudeau after Trump attacks
- Fed raises interest rates and signals faster hikes on the way
- Will Uber use artificial intelligence to identify drunk passengers?
- Scottish Nationalist Thrown Out of Parliament in Brexit Protest
- Comcast Set to Move Ahead With Fox Bid Following AT&T/Time Warner Decision
- Transference Gets Extra Creepy In New Trailer
- Trump declares North Korea 'no longer a nuclear threat'
- Cavs may have been swept, but, hey, free Taco Bell today
- Pompeo 'hopeful' North Korea will move toward denuclearization in Trump's first term
- Download: Office 2019 For Mac Preview Released, Here’s How To Get It