"It's going to happen", said president and CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment America Shawn Layden.
Speaking over on the PlayStation.Blog, Sony Santa Monica community strategist Aaron Kaufman provided some more details on the new game mode. There is still no specific release date of the new mode, but only at a later date statement. Some might think that New Game+ mode will be easier considering that players will start with all of their previous items. With no DLC plans on the horizon, and sequel plans presumably still in the very early stages, the developers may well be devoting their time to working on features which were cut due to time constraints.
Specifically, New Game+ will, as expected, allow players to carry over their progression and bring all their earned weapons, skills, and armor over into a new game playthrough. The game is available now, exclusively for the PS4 and PS4 Pro. Some companies will even increase the difficulty and some add more content to the New Game Plus. "New Game+ will, as you'd also expect, offer a much sterner challenge compared to your first adventure".
- Paul raccoon reaches roof after scaling downtown tower, causing internet frenzy
- Browbeaten? On Twitter, Justin Trudeau's 'Fake Eyebrows' Trumps US Tirade
- Trump finds time to tweet before meeting with Kim Jong Un
- Fed raises interest rates and signals faster hikes on the way
- Toddlers Consume More 'Added Sugar' Than The Recommended Amount For Adults
- Meghan Markle Officially Joins Royal Foundation Alongside Harry, William and Kate
- What's at stake when President Trump meets Kim Jong Un?
- Host Country Singapore Shells Out R195-Million On Trump-Kim Summit
- Italy summons French envoy as migration row escalates
- Shy teen earns Golden Buzzer with soulful performance on ‘America’s Got Talent’