In this game, players will have to escape the confines of a corrupted mind. The psychological thriller features a branching narrative that blends movie and video game sections to keep you on your toes and on the edge of your seat.
Elijah's studio, Spectre Vision, is aiming to bring a first-person exploration game into a chilling new dimension. From the perspective of different family members-the simulation is constructed from the "brain data" of Raymond, his wife, and their young son-you'll move through their home, discover their secrets, and collect the evidence you need to fix their lives. For the full, suspenseful VR experience the title was built for, play it on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Today, at their 2018 E3 presentation, Ubisoft gave us the next look at their VR horror experience.
SOLVE A MYSTERY FROM MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES: Enter a corrupted digital simulation created by a brilliant but troubled scientist, Raymond Hayes.
What do you think of Transference so far?
- NCAA announces transfer, football redshirt rule changes
- UK PM Theresa May backs Trudeau after Trump attacks
- Couple taking selfie on cliff plunge to their deaths
- Golden State Warriors Roundtable: Should Steph have won Finals MVP?
- Pompeo 'hopeful' North Korea will move toward denuclearization in Trump's first term
- Huge Dust Storm on Mars Sidelines NASA's Opportunity Rover
- Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham Arrested After Allegedly Striking Hotel Employee
- Paul raccoon reaches roof after scaling downtown tower, causing internet frenzy
- Fed raises interest rates and signals faster hikes on the way
- The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077 Rumoured Easter Egg