Carla Baranauckas/HuffPost Helping your dog through the stress associated with Fourth of July fireworks can deepen your friendship, animal behaviorist Corey Cohen says.
Ginny Springs Independence Day Celebration starts at 10 a.m.
Dodger Stadium will have a fireworks display after the Dodgers vs. Pittsburgh Pirates game for Patriots Night.
A list of participating parks and recreation areas can be seen below, but guests should note that the DNR cannot guarantee that fireworks will not be set off near the state parks.
The fireworks planned for Conneaut Lake will take place over the lake as in years past, according to Becky Leonard, treasurer for the Conneaut Lake Area Business Association, which is organizing the event.
While the fireworks shows in Washington Court House and Jeffersonville are sure to delight thousands of people, it's important to keep in mind that your pets will not be delighted by the noise of the explosions. Music by DJ Darla Bea.
- "Rexburg, America's Family Community" Independence Day Parade begins at 10 a.m.at Smith Park, down Main Street and concludes at Porter Park.
Smyrna - Fireworks may only be used within the town limits July 3-July 5 and December 31-Jan.
- A Fourth of July Community barbecue will be from 11 a.m.to 1 p.m., at the Blackfoot Senior Center.
Clifton Park's July 4th Celebration kicks off at noon at Clifton Common and runs into the evening with a parade, amusement rides, a craft fair, music and fireworks. (Parking opens at 6 pm.) Fireworks start at dark, approximately 9:30 pm. Please start lining up at 10:00 and the parade will start promptly at 10:30 a.m.
On the Fourth of July, the American Legion Post 60 will host an All American cookout with hot dogs, burgers and all the fixin's.
"All Oregonians share the responsibility to use only consumer legal fireworks and use them extremely carefully during these highly volatile conditions", Walker added.
From 11 a.m.to 6 p.m., the Sellersburg Pool will celebrate the holiday with $1 hot dogs and ice cream.
Windham Mountain celebrates the 4th of July with a parade, entertainment, sidewalk sales and a fireworks display. The Maryland Symphony Orchestra's Salute to Independence concert is slated to begin at 7:30 p.m. with fireworks beginning at approximately 9:45 p.m. There will be food vendors on the grounds, strolling musicians, and harness racing. Events begin at 4 p.m. with fireworks at 9 p.m. Parking is available for $5.
- England fans dare to dream, take over streets after shootout win
- Church put Nativity scene in cage to protest 'zero tolerance' policy
- LeBron James won't meet in person with Cavs when free agency starts
- New Study Links Air Pollution to Global Diabetes
- Facebook responding to USA regulators in data breach probe
- Shenmue I &II HD Remaster Release Date Confirmed for August 21
- David Foster and Katharine McPhee get engaged
- A putt in the Park wins another major
- Jar Jar Binks Actor Ahmed Best Says He Was Suicidal Over Backlash
- Netflix is testing a new 'Ultra' tier of service